New! Celeb® 401 Dmx LED
Kino Flo’s Celeb® 401 LED features tunable Kelvin from 2700 to 6500K and DMX wireless link capability.
The new Celeb® 401 DMX produces soft, even True Match® light quality (CRI 95) with dial-in white light from 2700 to 6500 Kelvin and presets with programmable settings and full range dimming without flicker or color shift.Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings. With the use of a Lumen Radio transmitter (sold separately), the Celeb 401 can be operated DMX wirelessly as an alternative to DMX cables.
The Celeb 401 DMX operates on universal input from 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC. The slim profile fixture produces more lumens than a 1K tungsten softlight, yet uses only 1.8A (120VAC) compared to a tungsten softlight at 8.3A.
The Celeb 401 comes complete with molded accessory holders, removable gel frame and 90° honeycomb louver. A 60° honeycomb louver is also available as an accessory. The Celeb 401 will be available September 1st, 2015 as a fixture, center mount kit and yoke mount kit.
Key features are:
- Kelvin presets and custom settings between 2700K-6500K Kino Flo True Match® color and light quality (CRI 95)
- Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
- Onboard and DMX dimming w/ Auto Terminate
- DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Center Mount, Yoke Mount and Pole-Op